my mission is to start to write in here again, because i love going back and reading what i had to say a while ago:
so college, wow it is everything and nothing like what i would have expected it to be. it's great, it really is. but i miss everyone soo much. yesterday was a bit much for me, but thankfully i have wonderful friends and an awesome roommate that helped me. i really enjoy being in nursing, even though so far all we have is anatomy and chem. but i love the atmosphere in college. the people i have met are awesome and i really really enjoy their company. the thing that scares me is that i am not sure if they feel the same way, i hope they do. this is just a big change for everyone so i shouldnt feel too bad. of course i am over analyzing the situation and being paranoided but hey that is what i do best. (btw that is not just so people feel bad and be like of course not jen) i am tired and wide awake at the same time right now. i think it has something to do with the fact that i took a half an hour power nap and like 630.
oh so more about college: there is this show strangers with candy, that we watch at least one episode everyday. i love it. it is one of the most ridiculous shows that i have ever watched. i really like that we sort of have a core group of people that we hang out with, even though lately some of them have been leaving. that is pretty much it for now.
why my day was good:
-lucky charms for breakfast
-decent cheese steak lunch
-watched a really good episode of strangers with candy
-found out i didn't have to read a whole book for philosophy for tomorrow
-ellie is my chem lab partner
-my jeans that used to not fit, now fit
-i got to color
-my dad made me feel better
-i got a hug that i really needed!
that is all for now.
even though i havent written an entry in here since like jan that wasnt a survey. i figure that this is a good idea.
so a lot has gone down since then(sparknotes verison):
-i got into colleges, and picked a college(catholic, where i am right now).
-softball season i quit for a week, but then i joined back. and i am glad i did even though i didn't play. the girls were amazing and we were league champs & beat emerson, for the first time ever. we had so much fun i loved it. we had sleepovers, bbqs, & bonding times. it was worth it.
-chocolate comp: i made chocolate sushi, chocolate ravolis, and truffles. i actually worked my ass off on that project. but i put the underclassmen to work. and i happened to place second in the senior class. i was so proud of myself, i never thought that i could do. but b had faith in me.
-for vanessa's birthday we had a scavengar hunt around bergen county. which was probably one of the most fun nights in my whole life. the team i was on was vanessa, lauren, seth, and camisa was driving. we lost but it was still a blast.
-i also saw MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK, the format, men women & children, & the matches. which was an awesome concert.
-skillsusa was a fun weekend, and ours was good even if we didnt place. we so should have. we worked our asses off on that.
-on a sadder note, courtney's brother matt, died in iraq. it was one of the saddest wakes i had ever been to.
-i went to disney world with A-CAAA-HAAA & the visual kids & gle. But gle doesnt count. haha. i roomed with lynn chelsea and sarah. it was an amazing four days. we went to all the parks, begged b to take us to pleasure island but she wouldnt, we took soo many pictures, went to a few hours of classes, had a ridiculous countdown to make sure we had everyone, and more fun then i could ever begin to explain.
-memorial day weekend we went camping, it was vanessa chelsea carney and i. we also spent a lot of time with vanessa's friends joe & alex who are from skyway. i actually slept in a tent that night, it was fun. because of chris carney i also was able to chop wood, it was an experience.
i am into a college, finally.
i quit. i am so done.
sometimes i just wish i could read people's minds. it would seriously make my life so much easier. it is weird i love the rain, but at the same time it makes me kind of sad it could be the music i am currently listening to def isnt helping. oh well. score the sats are tomorrow! i need to do better.
on a better note this has been a good week.. minus one little piece of monday night lol. but overall it was good. our volleyball record is 10-4 that is pretty sweet. and last week we took a game away from bogota and that may not seem like a big deal but it is. we didn't win the whole match but that's cool.
i love being in a good mood. and i wish guys didn't suck.
Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts. If you're tagged it's your turn.
tagged: whoever wants to be
1. I think my room describes me very well, you walk in and are like wow this is so jen's room.
2. When I get older I want to be a nurse and I really do not understand why people think it is strange that I want to be a nurse and not a doctor.
3. certain people make me happier than they will ever realize.
4. I wish we still had yac trainings even though camp is over. I miss my yacs soooo much!!!
5. I have 2080 songs on my itunes.. even though my ipod is broken
6. I hate when people think I am stupid.
7. When I was little I thought that when people moved they just switched houses
8. I am going to see Motion City Soundtrack for the fourth time on tuesday! =)
9. My all time favorite song is American Pie
10. A.C. Moore is the best store ever.
11. It really bothers me when i hear people say that people are only straightedge because it is a fad. let people be who they are.
12. I love that it is not hard to make me smile
13. I get crushes really easily
14. Fall is my favorite season
15. I have a list of things i want to do before i die
16. I have a good memory for things like birthdays, phone numbers, names, and things people say but not things i learn in school
17. I love when people tell me they saw something that reminded them of me
18. Even though I can drive, I enjoy being the co-pilot.
19. I am scared of dinosaurs and I have no idea why.
20. I suck at spelling